|有关我们||Providing the South Bay with sports and entertainment for over 20 years! The Event Center at SJSU holds 4,600 people for sporting events and up to 7,000 for concerts.|
The Event Center at San Jose State University is a multi-million dollar complex comprising a multi-functional arena and Sport Club fitness center. The center was constructed in 1989 for the purpose of supporting and providing entertainment as well recreational opportunities for the student body and university community.
The center has played host to national entertainment acts such as Eric Clapton, George Lopez, Drake, Kelly Clarkson, Conan O’Brien and Pearl Jam. The Event Center is also proud to be the 王牌彩票 of Spartan Men’s and Women’s basketball.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the Event Center at SJSU is the premier mid-sized venue in Northern California.
For the safety and enjoyment of all patrons, the following items are not permitted in the Event Center:
• Outside Food & Beverages
• Animals, except Service Animals
• Video & Audio recording devices, professional cameras & Tripods
• Laser Pens or Pointers
• Artificial noise making devices
• Weapons of any kind
(Including chains, chain wallets, studded belts, etc.)
• Open Umbrellas
• Skateboards, Scooters, rollerblades
• Banners, signs or stickers
• Large bags, backpacks or briefcases
• Coolers, water bottles , or any hard sided containers
• Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate that may disrupt other fans enjoyment of the event.
There is no public storage at the Event Center for items not allowed inside nor can any items be held by a staff member.
All Guests will be subject to search, which may include the use of Electronic devices, pat downs and inspections of bags.
Only small purses and baby bags will be permitted in the Building.
Guests are discouraged from bringing unnecessary items to San Jose Event Center Arena Events.
There is no smoking allowed on the campus of SJSU and inside the arena. SJSU is a no smoking campus.